Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The TV Bookclub reviewed Ellis Island this week. THANK GOD THAT"S OVER. I held it together until about an hour before the show on Sunday - then fell apart. Mercifully, they seemed to like it - so now my life can get back to the normal business of writing. Putting the finishing touches to my memoir about our family's past traumatic year - then on with the sequel to Ellis Island - working title City of Hope.
If I am slow to blog it is because I am LOCKED in my mothers shed writing for the next six months.
Laid back life of a writer eh? Who would have thought that such a sit-down job could produce so much bloody adrenelin!

1 comment:

  1. Soo glad you are working on a sequel for Ellis Island, was wondering whether or not you would write one, amazing book :)

    ReplyDelete